What is Overflow?
Overflow is the annual offering of the Apostolic Crusaders of the Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ. Overflow is an opportunity for the students of our organization to worship God by giving financially to His work all over the world.
In the past years our giving to Overflow has been record breaking. We have gone from giving on average of $35,000 in the past to over $100,000 in 2016. We are praying, planning and preparing to stay on course to help find the work of the Lord in greater capacities each year. Because of your giving and sacrifice we are able to fund many domestic and international mission opportunities. Over the past few years we have built schools, churches and medical clinics. We have watched our National Bible quiz department grow in great numbers and our giving focus has become about Jesus and souls. When we give to the Lord, He will always bless and give back to us. Here is a list of some of the things we help fund from year to year.
What did Overflow accomplish last year?
- Help fund our growth in Bible Quizzing
- AYC USA and International trips
- Purchased medical supplies and helped build our ALJC headquarters building in Haiti
- Helps fund a thriving school and orphanage in Myanmar
- Gave $1,500 to fund KidzQuest
- Sponsored students on AIA Internships
- Funded scholarships for students at our Christian schools
- Helps promote the national vision of” Finding Jesus, Finding Your Mission” Campaign
How can you give?
- Give online by clicking here
- Give each year at NYC
- Give at your district’s Overflow rally
- Mail your offering (made out to “Apostolic Crusaders”): 1212 E 116th St, Carmel, IN 46032
Check out our percentage diagram below to see how we disperse funds that come in that are not tagged for our Overflow projects:
- 5% Bible quizzing
- 5% Christian School Scholarships
- 25% Goes right back to your home district
- 35% AYC efforts in the USA and Internationally
- 15% Promotions
- 5% AIA Internships
- 5% P7 Clubs
- 5% CMI Campus Ministries International
In 2017-2018 we will have many Overflow Projects that Youth Groups and District youth departments can help us fund. Here are some of the projects we are hoping to find in the next few years
- Youth camp in Ireland: $6,000
- Outreach in Africa: $3,000
- AYC USA Block Party: $1,500
- Haiti Medical Mission: $3,000
- College/University Scholarships: $2,000
- Fund NYC in the Philippines: $2,500
- Block Party in the Philippines: $1,000
- Build a Bible College in Africa: $90,000
- Build a Bible Collge in New Delhi, India: $100,000